Monday, November 24, 2014

Week 40 - November 24, 2014 - Just relax

This week was lovely. For the first time in months and months, I went to the temple. I love being there. Need I say more?

I was also able to work with my lovely friend Hermana Zúñiga. She was my sister training leader in Tapachula and I just love her to pieces. She was actually here in Teran 6 months ago, so while she was here we passed by to visit a couple of people she had taught. One of them I had met, and had very politely turned us down. But when Hermana Zúñiga showed up, she got really excited to see her and let us in, and we were able to answer some of her doubts and questions. That is something that never would have happened without her. The best part is that the original plan was not for hermana Zúñiga to come, but we changed it last minute. The Lord puts us where we need to be to help His children in the way he knows they need it.

I know that the Lord puts us where He needs us when He needs us, and that sometimes we won't even know until much later.

Also, I just realized that it is Thanksgiving this week. Be grateful. Life is full of things to be grateful for: including members who give us ice cream and rides, lasagna for the first time in a year (not for me, Hermana Van. She was super excited).

Love,
Hermana Juliana

P.S. Not all of the things I'm grateful for are food, but it's harder to describe moments than plates.