Thursday, March 13, 2014

Week 3 - March 13, 2014 - Travel Plans

Salt Lake actually had  travel plans for us to leave on Wednesday morning but because it was P-day the day before they never got to us and the plane left sans us.

HOWEVER. We are leaving tomorrow, from the MTC at about 9pm, and our flight to atlanta Georgia leaves at 12:45 am. So, I will try to call in the Salt Lake Airport before we board our flight, it'll be between 10 and 11 your time, (11 and 12 Utah time) OR, if I don't reach you, between 3 and 6 am in the Atlanta airport. I imagine that between 11 pm and 12 am would be slightly easier for you folks.. 

By the day after tomorrow at about 4 pm I'll be in my mission, and I don't know when I'll be in my area, because it is on the Guatemala border, very far away from Tuxtla Gutierrez, which is where we will be arriving (after another layover in Mexico City). I'm getting to be slightly less terrified than I was before - but I haven't gotten there yet. I can honestly say that I'm SUPER EXCITED, though.

Love always,
Hermana Juliana